Our traditional NBA scoring game type!
Build your lineup by selecting (3) NBA Teams for Offense & (3) NBA Teams for Defense!
*Points accrue from individual player(s) statistics from the team you selected for that specific scoring category.
|Point Scored||1.00 Pt|
|Offensive Rebound||1.00 Pt|
|Over 125 Points Scored||5.50 Pts|
|Defensive Rebound||1.00 Pt|
|Under 100 Points Allowed||5.50 Pts|
- *Bonus Points* Over 125 Points Scored is awarded to the Offense Team if they score over 125 points.
- *Bonus Points* Under 100 Points Allowed is awarded to the Defense Team if they keep the opposing team (offense) to under 100 points scored.
|Offense – MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points|
|Defense – MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points|
- Select (6) NBA Teams to build your lineup.
- You may select the same NBA Team TWICE in your lineup – but NOT for the same scoring category (i.e., Offense, Defense).
- The NBA Teams you select as MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points will score 1.5x the total fantasy points scored (i.e., Team A scores 100 Pts x 1.5 = 150 Pts).
- Lineups may be edited any time leading up to the start time of the contest (which is the start of the 1st game on the contest slate).
- Once the contest starts – the contest will move from “Upcoming” to “Live” where lineups become “locked” & cannot be edited.
- Lineups can NOT be withdrawn from a contest once the contest is either A) full or B) starts within 60 minutes.
Canceled, Postponed, and Rescheduled Games
If a game is canceled or postponed & rescheduled within same day / contest date, the game will be included in the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will accrue scoring points.
If a game is rescheduled to a later date, the game will be disabled from the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will NOT accrue points. Teams you selected for your lineup as of the time of the lock of the disabled game will remain in your roster and will accrue zero points.
If all the scheduled games on same day / contest date are canceled or postponed & rescheduled to a later date, the contest will be canceled, and all participants entry fees will be refunded to their account.
Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by Fantasy Sports EVO stats-provider, GOALSERVE.
Suspended or Shortened Games
If the NBA declares a game “suspended” then the statistics (i.e., any Team scoring generated before the game is suspended) will count. Any statistics generated on a later date when the game resumes will not count.