Strikeouts! Strikeouts! And more Strikeouts!
Build your lineup by selecting (3) MLB Teams you think will Strikeout the most opposing batters!
*Points accrue from individual player(s) statistics from the team you selected for that specific scoring category.
|10.0 + Total Strikeouts||5.50 Pts|
- *Bonus Points* Total Strikeouts is awarded to the Team if they Strikeout a total of 10 (or more) opposing batters.
|Strikeouts – MULTIPLIER 2.5x Points|
|Strikeouts – MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points|
- Select (3) MLB Teams to build your lineup.
- You may select an MLB Team only ONCE in your lineup.
- The MLB Teams you select as MULTIPLIER 2.5x Points will accrue 2.5x the total fantasy points scored (i.e., Team A scores 100 Pts x 2.5 = 250 Pts).
- The MLB Teams you select as MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points will accrue 1.5x the total fantasy points scored (i.e., Team A scores 100 Pts x 1.5 = 150 Pts).
- Lineups may be edited any time leading up to the start time of the contest (which is the start of the 1st game on the contest slate).
- Once the contest starts – the contest will move from “Upcoming” to “Live” where lineups become “locked” & cannot be edited.
- Lineups can NOT be withdrawn from a contest once the contest is either A) full or B) starts within 60 minutes.
Canceled, Postponed, and Rescheduled Games
If a game is canceled or postponed & rescheduled within same day / contest date, the game will be included in the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will accrue scoring points.
If a game is rescheduled to a later date, the game will be disabled from the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will NOT accrue points. Teams you selected for your lineup as of the time of the lock of the disabled game will remain in your roster and will accrue zero points.
If all the scheduled games on same day / contest date are canceled or postponed & rescheduled to a later date, the contest will be canceled, and all participants entry fees will be refunded to their account.
Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by Fantasy Sports EVO stats-provider, GOALSERVE.
Suspended or Shortened Games
If the MLB declares a game “suspended” then the statistics (i.e., any Team scoring generated before the game is suspended) will count. Any statistics generated on a later date when the game resumes will not count.