Our traditional MLB scoring game type!
Build your lineup by selecting (3) MLB Teams for Batting & (3) MLB Teams for Pitching!
*Points accrue from individual player(s) statistics from the team you selected for that specific scoring category.
|Hit / Single||3.00 Pts|
|Home Run||+7.00 Pts|
|Run Scored||2.00 Pts|
|Stolen Base||5.50 Pts|
|Earned Run Allowed||-2.00 Pts|
|Hit Against||-0.50 Pts|
|No Hitter||5.50 Pts|
- Single = 3.00 Pts.
- Double is calculated as Hit (3.00 Pts) + Double (+2.00 Pts) for a total = 5.00 Pts
- Triple is calculated as Hit (3.00 Pts) + Triple (+5.00 Pts) for a total = 8.00 Pts
- Home Run is calculated as Hit (3.00 Pts) + Home Run (+7.00 Pts) for a total = 10.00 Pts
- Hitting statistics for pitchers WILL count in Batting category.
- Pitching statistics for position players WILL count in Pitching category.
- *Bonus Points* Stolen Base is awarded to the Batting Team for each Stolen Base.
- *Bonus Points* Shutout is awarded to the Pitching Team if the team’s pitcher or multiple pitchers complete the entire game with No Runs Allowed.
- *Bonus Points* No Hitter is awarded to the Pitching Team if the team’s pitcher or multiple pitchers complete the entire game with No Hits Allowed.
- Hit By Pitch in Batting category & Hit Batter in Pitching category are NOT counted.
- RBI in Batting category is NOT counted because Runs Scored stat is counted for the team.
|Batting – MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points|
|Pitching – MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points|
- Select (6) MLB Teams to build your lineup.
- You may select an MLB Team TWICE in your lineup – but NOT for the same scoring category (i.e., Batting, Pitching).
- The MLB Teams you select as MULTIPLIER 1.5x Points will accrue 1.5x the total fantasy points scored (i.e., Team A scores 100 Pts x 1.5 = 150 Pts).
- Lineups may be edited any time leading up to the start time of the contest (which is the start of the 1st game on the contest slate).
- Once the contest starts – the contest will move from “Upcoming” to “Live” where lineups become “locked” & cannot be edited.
- Lineups can NOT be withdrawn from a contest once the contest is either A) full or B) starts within 60 minutes.
Canceled, Postponed, and Rescheduled Games
If a game is canceled or postponed & rescheduled within same day / contest date, the game will be included in the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will accrue scoring points.
If a game is rescheduled to a later date, the game will be disabled from the contest and Teams listed to play in that game will NOT accrue points. Teams you selected for your lineup as of the time of the lock of the disabled game will remain in your roster and will accrue zero points.
If all the scheduled games on same day / contest date are canceled or postponed & rescheduled to a later date, the contest will be canceled, and all participants entry fees will be refunded to their account.
Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by Fantasy Sports EVO stats-provider, GOALSERVE.
Suspended or Shortened Games
If the MLB declares a game “suspended” then the statistics (i.e., any Team scoring generated before the game is suspended) will count. Any statistics generated on a later date when the game resumes will not count.