Last Update Posted: 2/7/22
Any questions, comments, or complaints that you might have should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and forwarded in writing to:
Fantasy Sports Evolution, LLC
181 New Road, Suite 304
Parsippany, NJ, 07054
2. Categories of Information FSE May Collect
You may provide certain personal information to FSE when choosing to participate in the various activities on the Service such as registering for an account, participating in contests, posting messages, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists. The personal information we collect from you generally may include:
- your name;
- email address;
- date of birth;
- billing information;
- contacts you choose to submit;
- your preferences;
- submissions to various competitions and promotions;
- responses to surveys;
- communications sent to us by you;
- your subscriptions to newsletters and services offered by us; and
- any other information you submit to FSE when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service.
In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to use some aspects of the Service. For purposes of verification, we may also collect the following personal information from you:
- passport information;
- driving license information;
- other identification documents;
- permanent and temporary address;
- tax-related information; and
- other information as may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, if you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to FSE, or contact FSE, through a social networking service (such as Facebook), we may collect your user ID and user name associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us (such as your user ID, public profile information, email address, birthday, friends list, and pages you have “liked”).
Cookies Information: When you visit the www.fantasysportsevo.com website, we may send one or more cookies – small files – to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Site or Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File Information: When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
3. The Way FSE Uses Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, including but not limited to the following:
- providing you with our products and services, including our contests;
- processing and responding to enquiries;
- personalizing your use of the Service,
- alerting you to new features, special events, products, promotions and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested;
- enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service; and,
- investigating and protecting the integrity of FSE’s contests.
We may use your information (both personal and non-personal information) to send you marketing and advertising content, including sending you advertising through multiple channels, such as direct mail, email, push notifications and display media. We may send you advertising or content regarding our products and services, or products and services that we market on behalf of another company.
We may use your information to communicate with you about:
- our products and services in which you may be interested provided that you have not requested otherwise;
- newsletters and information for which you have signed up; and,
- non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to the Service or for customer service purposes or updating this Policy).
We use your information to improve the quality and design of our Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
We may anonymize, de-identify, or aggregate your information for any legitimate business purposes, including for reporting and research, or advertising. Such anonymized and/or aggregated data does not personally identify you. Sometimes, this information may be used to target more relevant content or offers to you across different devices – for instance, we may provide you with offers and content on your mobile device, based on your web-based activity.
4. When FSE Discloses Information
We may disclose the information we collect or receive from you to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, or other businesses, or service providers who process your information on our behalf in order to provide or operate the Service. For instance, these entities may have access to your information for purposes including (but not limited to) billing and accounting, hosting, marketing, promotional and email services, customer and technical support, and for the purpose of accepting deposits and paying withdrawals and processing such information on our behalf, and in each case, may use the information to make improvements to the services they provide to us. Our agreements with these service providers limit the kinds of information they can use or process and require them to use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure.
When you choose to share information with social media services about your activities on FSE by, for example, connecting your social media account to our Service, FSE may share your personal information and information about your use of the Service with such social media sites. Please make sure to read the terms and privacy statements of such sites prior to connecting to our Service in this way.
In the event that you win a prize we may use your personal information (such as your name and photo) in connection with publicity purposes.
In the event that you win a promotion or contest run by us we may be required to either publish or make available upon request your name and county in accordance with applicable legislation.
We may publish a profile page that includes your username, the date you became a member, your stats from previous contests and, if you uploaded one, your profile picture. Your username may be posted on a leaderboard. Where you post personal information about yourself through our Service to public areas of our Service, you acknowledge and agree that this personal information will be publicly available.
When you participate in a contest, we may publish your username on a list of the contest participants, along with a link to your profile page.
Where you have provided your consent, we may share your personal information with selected third parties for their commercial or marketing use in conjunction with your relationship with FSE or as part of a specific program or feature.
In addition, we may disclose to third parties various types of your information for targeted online or mobile advertising, as further described in the Section titled “Third Party Advertising and Analytics.”
We also may share personal information in other situations with your consent.
In the event that FSE is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your personal information to another entity related to such event.
5. Your Choices
- You can access and update certain personal information FSE holds about you at any time by logging into your account via the Service. You can update your marketing preferences and whether or not you would like us to send you newsletters in your account. You can also unsubscribe to marketing emails and newsletters by using the ‘unsubscribe’ feature in the communication.
- We may occasionally send display media to you, in a targeted way, whether through web or mobile browsers or mobile applications. You may opt out of many third parties that support and send this type of targeting advertising by going to www.aboutads.info, and you may learn more about this type of advertising in the below Section titled “Third Party Advertising and Analytics.” You may opt out of tracking for mobile advertising through the settings on most smartphones, and you may learn more about these settings through those mobile device platforms, i.e., Google and Apple. (Please note that these companies may change either the way these settings operate, the content or the availability of these pages.)
6. Third Party Advertising And Analytics
This information allows ad companies to deliver targeted advertisements that may be of increased interest to you, both on our Service and elsewhere online. Just as these technologies may be used to target ads on our websites and apps, we, or our advertising partners, may use these same technologies and data points (e.g., mobile identifiers, cookie identifiers, location-based data), through our Service or through other services, to target advertising (for ourselves or other companies) on other sites or mobile apps. Sometimes, these identifiers may be derived from a hashed or encrypted version of personal information such as your email address. We may use this information to measure the performance of our advertising as well, for instance, to evaluate which ads or content our users
prefer, or which are most effective. In addition, sometimes we or an advertising partner may tailor advertising to you across different devices.
We also work with third-party analytics companies to collect data on our Service through cookies and other automated means. In some cases, the third parties mentioned in this section may maintain the information they collect in personally identifiable form.
7. Information Security
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Whilst neither we, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, we do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. To further protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. Additionally, you should ensure your password is kept secret at all times. You will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you may request certain general information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Fantasy Sports Evolution, LLC
181 New Road, Suite 304
Parsippany, NJ, 07054
8. Changes and updates